- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- November 2014
- September 2014
- May 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- Mama Fashionista: Burt’s Bees has more for your lips than delicious balm! Let Quinn introduce you to their FANTASTIC lip color collection!
- TheFabZilla: Check out TheFabZilla’s Top 5 drugstore products that feel like high-end.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Did you miss out on Tom Ford Cheek Color in Narcissist? Well, I found some for you if you have longed for it!
- Makeup Demon: Beautiful Eye Shadows Quad by Victoria’s Secret. Review!
- Amber Did It!: Amber shares a tutorial for gel polish removal at home.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: My Custom Winnings from YouPolish. It’s Named After A Prince Song!
- Glamorable!: Elite Therapeutics Elite Platinum Creme just might be one of the best moisturizers for sensitive and irritated skin. Read on to find out more!
- Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: Love Lynnderella! Opal Intuition.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s glitter&glitter manicure.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Destany features a children’s book in her latest Inspired by a Book mani series!
- Icy Nails: Icy Nails Reviewed the beautiful and efficacious Future Derm C E Caffeic Serum.
- Geniabeme: Jesse’s Girl Runway Collection in Milan is great for everyday!
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse gets a deep, gentle clean with The Oxygen Peel.
- Makeup, Life and Love: Curious about a great new fall palette? Jamie shows us one by NARS…
- BellBelleBella: Maybelline’s newest Baby Lips: Dr. Rescue have hit the shelves. Brittney has all the details on her blog.
- Daydreaming beauty: Amber swatches Revlon’s cream blush in Pinched and Flushed this week on daydreaming beauty.
- SoFlaJo: Mini neon slant tweezers and professional grade files are perfect mates for use anytime.
- The Passenger Element: Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lipgloss in Cool Coconut (swatch).
I recently received this lovely set from Tweezerman to review. Now you may think that it being September this might be a little late for a neon, but since I live in South Florida, I’m a lover of bright and neon colors all year long!
Their Neon Hot Filemates come in three gorgeous neon color combos – bright citrus in Upbeat Orange, pomegranates in Passionate Pink, and my favorite (as well as being the one I received) strawberries in Ravishing Red! The files have been improved to professional quality featuring 100/180 grit for filing natural nails and medium sanding of acrylics. And the Tweezerman Fresh and Fruity Mini Slant Tweezer is perfect to carry in even your smallest bag!
These are both wonderful additions to the Tweezerman family and very user friendly! I love the case for my tweezers and the protective cover for the tips.
I’ve found myself reaching into my bag for these tweezers more times than I realized I would use them! I like the length of the file. It will last a good long time till I need to replace it!
If you haven’t tried this brand yet, what are you waiting for?